Jadwal Event Jakarta – With 258 million inhabitants, Indonesia is the world’s 4th most populous country, with almost 50% composing a growing middle class. Within SE Asia, it is ASEAN’s most important agricultural country and its leading economy, accounting for 38% of GDP. The 16th largest economy worldwide, Indonesia is expected to surpass Germany and the UK by 2030.
Interfood , in its 16th year of existence, is the country’s only trade show dedicated to solely the food & beverage industry, and is attended by all of the major players in Indonesia’s retail, importing, distribution, food service and food manufacturing sectors.
- Food & Beverage (Products and Technologies)
- Bakery & Confectionery (Bakery & Confectionery, Machinery, Equipments, Supplies, Ingredients)
- Food & Hospitality (Wine & Spirits, Equipments, Supplies, Storage, Services & Related Technology for Hotel, Catering, Restaurant, Cafe, Supermarket)
- Food Ingredients (Food Additives, Food Chemicals, Food Ingredients, Food Materials)
- Herbal & Health Food,(Herbal & Health Food and Food Supplements)
- Retail & Franchising,(Franchising & Licensing)
- Coffee, Tea and Cocoa.
- Fresh and Processed Fruits
- Agricultures Products, Halal, Organic and Natural Health Food Products
- Frozen food, Fish Seafood and Meat Products
- Grocery Stores
- Hotels & Restaurants
- Bars and Cafes
- Food Manufacturers/Producers/Processors
Tanggal: 22-25 November 2017
Tempat: Jakarta International Expo (JIExpo), Kemayoran
Info dan kontak:
- Facebook: Interfood
- Twitter & Instagram: @interfoodexpo
- Website: sialinterfood.com